B. Pharmacy

Institute code :  PH2251

 Admission Procedure :

A) B. Pharmacy
1)Admission Procedure for B. Pharm First year :

Admission to Ist year B. Pharm shall be strictly according to MHT.CET & CAP for (48) seats (80%) as per the rules of Govt. of Maharashtra. Remaining 20% seats will be filled under management quotda. The candidates should submit duly completed application in prescribed form with all the mandatory documents so as to reach the office of the institute before the last date. If admission is approved the applicant will pay the fees in cash or D.D. along with original documents & two certified copies of each document.

Admission for candidates outside the Maharashtra State shall be according to MHT.CET. The candidates seeking admission to B.Pharm Ist year should refer the rules & regulation framed by Government of Maharashtra MHT-CET published by Directorate of Technical Education M.S. Mumbai.

2) Admission procedure for Direct Second Year B. Pharmacy :

The candidate must be an Indian national and should have passed post-SSC or Post-HSC diploma in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only) from an AICTE approved institution with English as medium of instruction at diploma level.

Syllabus

B Pharmacy & M Pharmacy

Documents Required : 

Passport Size Photo (3 copies)
SSC (10th) Marksheet 
HSC (12th) Marksheet 
LC/TC
Caste Validity Certificate 
Affidavit for Minority Students
Affidavit regarding Gap
Nationality Certificate
Non Creamy Layer Certificate 
Migration Certificate (OMS) 
 

Fee structure for acdemic year 2018-19 

B.pharm courses

Tuition fee

Development fee

Total

First year

  63927


   6073

 70000

Second year

 

    54545

 

     5455

 

   60000

Third year

  54545

     5455

 

 60000

 

fourth year

 

    50000

 

     5000

 

   55000

M.pharma courses

 

 

 

M.pharm first year

 

   91324

 8676

100000

M.pharm second year

 

  79091

 

    7909

 

   87000

 

 

Scholarship Scheme 

SC Category

Full Scholarship

SBC Category

Full Scholarship

VJNT Category

Full Scholarship

OBC Category

50 % Scholarship

OpenCategory

EBC

 Dr panjabrao deshmukh hostel allowns


Different  Facilities for students 

. computer laboratory with internet 

. Bank extension counter

. Scientfic journals in liberary

Academic calender 2018-19

Time -Table 2018-19 

B Pharmacy- second semister

                      fourth semister

                      sixth semister 

                      eights semister

M Pharmacy  - second semister

 







Important Links

Maharashtra Government.

Dr. B.A.M.U Aurangabad.

 











Contact

Shri Balaji Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s

B. PHARMACY COLLEGE
Ring Road, (Shepwadi) AMBAJOGAI, Dist. Beed (M.S.)
Ph:02446-244018
email:- sbspmprincipal@gmail.com